“Phyllis is such a pleasure to work with. Having run a marketing agency for 16 years, I am very picky about who I trust to support my clients with content creation. She gives her all to her work and really does create content in the voice of who she writes for.”
- Lorrie Thomas Ross, Transformational Marketing Guide and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy
“Phyllis was such a pleasure to work with. She asked me a lot of great questions which helped me fine-tune my services and identify my target market for my speaker services. When people visit my website now, they know exactly what I do and how I can help them.”
- Nita Patel, best-selling author and motivational speaker
"She wrote what was in my head, but with better articulation, so she exceeded my expectations. She is also very easy to communicate with. I recommend Phyllis and her great skills!"
- Sandy Chisholm, Home Style Design, Lead Magnet Design
"Absolutely fantastic writer. Understood exactly what I wanted and delivered ASAP. It's like she read my mind."
- Moxigirl at Content Runner, 450-word articles, Writing Prompts. Niche: Business & Marketing
"WAY beyond what I was expecting! Anyone can write text but Phyllis brought a real depth of humanity to the text that I really wanted, and not many writers can do that. From just two phone calls, she absorbed everything this product is about and encapsulated it beautifully. Even on the sort of obscure pages, she really seemed to "get" what my client's product is/does in a way that even I didn't! I'm so glad I hired her. It really went better than I could have imagined. Super happy."
- Barbara Schendel - Wizzy Wig Design, Health Product Website Rewrite